Thursday, April 12, 2012

Two months and done.

I have been documenting my daily outfits for two months now, and making a concerted effort not to wear the same thing over.  I could probably continue to do that for another month, at least, and still be very happy with my look.  And probably finish out the year with a different outfit every day, though many would be things I'm not crazy about.  But frankly, making sure I get a daily snapshot and trying not to re-wear some of my favorite things too often, has become a bit of a chore.  So I think it is time to call this particular exercise, complete. I'm sure I'll be showing you various outfits in the future, but I will no longer be documenting every single day. 

Attached are the last two outfits I wore.  The locations were nothing new, and some items are repeats just because I like them very much, like my shorts from Jomo, my hat from Baby Monkey and my spiffy platform boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment