Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Happy Accident

I finally decided to make a new profile shot using my new Kumi skin from Pink Fuel.  However, I wanted it to be more of a "head shot."  For one thing, my avatar now changes shape between waist and chest quite a bit depending on the Pink Fuel "chest" tattoo and matching shape.  It goes from male, to very modest breasts to more typical, though still not exactly bountiful, breasts.  To that end, I set up a back drop, played with the winlight settings and put on a simple white mesh shirt.  Then I started trying out poses, going for head and shoulders mostly, or a bit further down since the shirt really turned out to hide the shape changing parts of my avatar.

While taking snapshots, I got one with my avatar's head sharply turned to the side.  This was completely accidental.  It turned out that pose's animation did not lock the position of the head.  So when I moved my mouse to click and take a shot, my head turned to follow the mouse movement.  I grumbled at the time.  But then I started going through the dozen or so shots and found I really liked the "feeling" of that accidental shot.

So I cropped it a bit, added my now customary quote and there it was, my newest profile snapshot.


No comments:

Post a Comment