Thursday, March 21, 2013

The wear'n o' the green...And red.

St. Patrick's day rolled around again, I was able to spend a bit more time in SL than is often the case on this particular Holiday.  And I ended up wearing two different outfits, one for my morning visit that was decidedly skimpy, and one for my evening visit that wasn't.  The skimpy one is from Belly Dance goddess, the not, is from all sorts of places.  I do enjoy putting together an outfit from multiple sources, this one was both garish and fun!





Then I couldn't sleep, so I was up so late it wasn't St. Patrick's anymore.  So I changed out of the green and into something else.  I found a great little freebie corset.  It's mesh and is yet another example of things you'd have a hard time doing as well any other way.

Here's to another year in SL, and to hoping you're enjoying both your lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment