Thursday, March 21, 2013

Smash'n Fashion

I recently toured the Fashion for Life...Mall?  Exhibit?  I'm not sure what you would call it.  It was a collection of gorgeous builds full of stalls by many many many of the vendors of fashion in Second Life.  It took me more than two hours to make my way through the entire thing, and that was in a very determined not to linger sort of way.  In each stall were a number of items that if purchased would contribute to the Relay for Life charity.  I mostly just looked at those and tried to ignore all the other things, but even doing that it took a long time!  But I'm not complaining, it was actually great fun!  And I picked up a couple of things I rather liked and helped the charity.  I also appreciated the really nice builds, included here are some shots of just some of the really nice vista offered.  Clicking any of these images should enlarge them for your viewing pleasure.





















As I toured all these lovely spots I was wearing some hair from W&Y, a dress from Celoe and some shoes from Baby Monkey.  If you get a chance to contribute to Relay for Life, I'd recommend it!  One, it helps out those in need, two you end up with something neat to wear or use.

No comments:

Post a Comment