Saturday, February 16, 2013

Mesh, the good, the bad, the sexy.

OK, I have repeatedly raved about how much I like some of the new mesh clothes.  I even like my new pink mesh hair.  (Pink being the free collor, otherwise I would have black.)  Why?  Here are some examples.




The pink dress and mesh jacket are from Slave Dressing Room.  The really high heels are from Belle Dejour's shop.  The other stuff is a mix of ADN, Grumble, JOMO and others.  The background for the snapshots is Momi-chan's.  Again, I urge folks to visit there and Pair A Dice.

However all is not joyous wonderfulness with mesh.  It has brought us baggy drawers.  The fashion statement of the late 20th and early 21st century that says, "I like to look like I just took a dump in onesies" has now made it into SL.  I am not happy to see it there, or for that matter in RL.


No comments:

Post a Comment