Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Excited?

The brand name xcite in SL is both famous and infamous.  For those of you who are not SL residents and happen across this blog, Xcite makes naughty bits and sex toys.  And they are well known for, let's just say having a mind, and the inclination to type, that is independent of their owners.  Some folks like this, some folks don't.  Me...I land more on the don't side of things.  But none the less, I stop by their main store occasionally.  Not just to look at the naughty things, but to enjoy the always winter hunting lodge feel that seems to be the eternal state of this shop.  Being as it is deepest winter where I live, I thought I'd drop in and enjoy one of the best fire places in SL.  While there, I noticed a new statue out front.  So, even if you don't particularly like their products, you might want to stop by the shop and check out the atmosphere.

BTW, the outfit, jacket from Grumble, pants from ADN, boots from Duh and hat from Baby Monkey.  I can't remember where I got the halter, I've had it since not long after entering SL.  Hope you are enjoying your lives, both of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment