Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter with Seek

I was having kind of a blah day, it has been rainy and stormy all weekend where I live in RL.  When I logged into SL, a friend of mine ended up coming by to show me her Easter outfit.  Which was adorable.  So I got all dressed up too, which is always fun.  Then we had a fine time dancing, exploring and shopping till I had to log off.  Thanks Seek!

Seek and I Dancing at Pair-A-Dice

After dancing a bit, we decided to tour Paris in SL.  It is one of the best done "Real Life Simulations" I've seen in SL.  You should swing by and check it out.


 Here's a view from a lower deck on the Mr. Eiffel's famous tower.


This is not an adult sim, so be sure you dress appropriately.  And if you ride the Ferris-wheel, be sure to wear undies!  It gets windy up there!


Since it was Easter, we had to visit Notre' Dame.  Quite lovely don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment