Saturday, April 30, 2011

Dance your sock off!

One of my favorite things to do in SL is find a club playing the kind of music I like, and dance my avatar along with the tunes.  It's amazing to me that with a small selection of dances, you can usually find one that matches fairly well to the music being streamed.

The big issue is finding music you like.  For dancing, I admit I like classic rock.  There is a lot of music I like, but something about the music of the 60s, 70s and 80s just works for dancing and listening together.  Maybe it's that disco thing?  Who knows?  Anyway, one of my favorite places to go lately has been Lars.  It's adult, so things can get a bit ...wild...At times.  And really caters more to the hetero-only crowd.  But they are generally friendly and welcoming to all sorts of folks.


The DJs at Lar's are often quite good, one of my favorites is Jack Mack.  That's him in the loose tie and stately white beard and hair.  I stopped by the other night to show off my new outfit from Swaffette Firefly and enjoy some tunes.  The place was, as usual, hopping.



Here's a close up of the outfit.  It also comes with pants that have flexi-prim cuffs, and in 3 other colors.  It's a steal for 200L!  Boots are from Grumble, and I tinted them to match the outfit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment