Tuesday, September 2, 2014

For once you might want to land in The Wetspot

I've been away a lot, but I recently found out that the owners of Grumble have opened an adult club in SL.  It's called The Wetspot.  While it's has pretty much what you'd expect to find a large adult club, the build is pretty neat.  It is much like the Grumble main store was two or three builds ago.  Which was my favorite version.  It's all steel, glass and water.  In many places the floors are transparent so it looks like you are walking on water.  So, the name is not only a bit risque, it's a bit of a visual pun.

A number of events are already scheduled.  I do believe they will be having prizes for the best dressed and such.  So I encourage to you stop by, check out the neat build, and maybe pick an event to sample.  I also believe they are hiring dancers, DJs and the like.  So, I'll be stopping by again to see if the Wetspot turns out to be a hotspot as well.  Just keep in mind that a wetspot that is hot, could be steamy. (Feel free to groan, I couldn't resist.)

No comments:

Post a Comment