Saturday, May 17, 2014

Back to the party.

I've had some PC issues of late.  It's kept me out of SL a lot for several weeks now.  But things are starting to get better.  So I went to last weeks Friday night event at Stiletto.  It was a multi-themed event sort of...Sixties or "Far Out."  I didn't have time to shop, though honestly if I had I might have skipped it to wear my cat suit from SF Designs.  I do love that thing.  I added a mesh belt from another outfit, but otherwise, wore it pretty much as I did in the hair fair snapshot here.

That said, there were some great outfits, but mine was judged most "Far Out" I guess.  Anyway, here's a trio of snapshots from the event.  I was playing with the winlight settings trying for a black light sort of look.  Never quite got there, but the variations are included just so you can see what changing your winlight can achieve.






No comments:

Post a Comment