Thursday, May 2, 2013

Period Pics!?

A new friend of mine was telling me about a role playing sim they had found called 1888.  I am a long standing fan of things Steampunk and Victoriania.  So I had to check it out.  It's actually a pretty cool place.  I set my winlight to "foggy" and explored the whole place.  Cemetery and all.  And I must say that the folks were friendly, well dressed (if not always exactly to period) and helpful.

The underlying current of the Victorian theme is BDSM, so I might just have to spend more time here in future.  But until then, here is a lovely photo of the water front.  The ships are mayhaps a bit dated considering the name of the sim, but they are fine examples of tall ships from Blackspot shipyards.


You can just see me and my friend standing in the pool of light beyond the bow spit of the ship in the foreground.

No comments:

Post a Comment