Sunday, April 14, 2013

Primevil? Pandora? I don't know, but it's pretty.

One of the places I often hang out in SL, called Ladyboy Beach has moved and changed up its look.  A lot.  Previous incarnations, of which there have been several, have always had a sort of beach and cabana thing going on.  A big dance floor always featured prominently. 

This time around, there is a still a dance floor, but the beach is now part of a sort of archipelago.  Volcanoes erupt "peacefully" in the distance.  Over head, vine encased floating mountains create shadows and shafts of light that lance down into the jungle gloom.

I've never played with the winlight settings myself much, but someone recommended using the Morning Glory setting while here and the effects were just absolutely lovely.  Here are few shots I took while looking around the new build.




While exploring I was wearing a blouse and vest from SF Design, jeans from Silent Sparrow, my W&Y hair and some sneakers from Grumble.

There is still a dance floor, the dance machine is still one of the best I've ever used in SL as far as variety and quality of the dances.  And the music on my two recent visits was still classic rock.

So, if you don't mind a clothing optional back to nature sort of setting, with a lot of femme avatars that may or may not have "something extra."  I really recommend this place for a visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment