Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Picked up along the way.

Been a long while since I last posted.  Again.  RL has kept me pretty distracted.  And when I had time to mess about with things SL, I have usually spent my time in world romping, shopping, or something.  But as I did, I picked up a few things I want to share.

First, here's a shot, like my current profile image, taken at Miko's beach.  The lovely Miko has set the winlight here so nicely, I just kept happening upon lovely "moments."  I thought about putting this one in my profile, but while I like it, I don't like it as much as the one of me at Miko's in front of the Tori gate.  But, it is nice enough that I thought I'd share it here.

One nice thing, you can see one of the tattoos I've made for myself running down my left side.  I don't always wear it anymore, I tend to wear much smaller simpler one on my back.  But from time to time, I can still be seen sporting my multi-colored stars.  (You can enlarge the image for a better look if you like.)

And now, back to one of my favorite things.  New clothes, mostly mesh new clothes.  I put together a nice outfit that makes me think of the Van Halen song, hot for teacher.  Which made me think of a friend of mine in SL.  The Professor has a lovely little private skool for wayward young ladies.  Below is my sexy librarian look, displayed on his patio, where I had stopped by to spend a few minutes looking after his garden.


Also, I finally got my hands on some mesh hair.  Shown here along with a new little number from Slave Dressing Room and some heels by Belle.  I think I like mesh hair, for long hair.  I don't really see the point for the short dos I usually sport.  But I've always found the way prim long hair interpenetrates your avatar, or other things, unappealing.  But the mesh hair conforms to your body, and deforms to allow for your movements.  Below, you can see me trying it out while dancing at Ladyboy Beach.


Lastly, I will leave you with two images that express some interesting thoughts.  I recently came across them and thought I'd change up things and bit and put something here besides images from Second Life.  So, I will leave you now to ponder these messages.



No comments:

Post a Comment