Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Something different all over again.

I ended up wearing an outfit from ADN called Lilu, given its name and look one doesn't have to work hard to come up with the inspiration.  Well, the inspiration put me in the mood for SF so I revisited a couple of Adult SF inspired sims, and I also was thinking about making another purchase from Jomo.  When I visited there, I found they had redecorated and added a dragon.

This image was taken at U.F.O. Abduction the SexXxperience.
The following ones were taken at Skara Brae.  I was trying to recreate something that was evocative of the outfit's inspiration.


 And here we have the the Dragon at Jomo.

Lastly outfits I wore for brief visits on the 5th & 7th.  The blue outfit is mostly SF designs, the black and red one, nearly all Grumble.  The blue outfit snapshot is from an art gallery called Pirats SAS Art Gallery, the other was taken while I was dancing at the Hard Rock Shemale Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment