Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Gray about Grumble

I was recently wearing an all Grumble outfit, in grey.  It's rather fetching and a snapshot is included for your perusal.  But I was also feeling a tad gray, the store has indeed relocated and much of the older inventory is still missing.  I was going to use one of my gift cards to buy some shoes for a friend, but after transferring all the gift cards to L, I couldn't find any in world shoes except the new Slink feet types.  And not all of us have slink feet.  I'll keep checking it out and letting you know when I find something really nice from Grumble.  Like the shoes, skirt, top and bracelets I'm wearing here.

I've also decorated the island I call my home for Halloween. Included among the ghosts, ghoulies and pumpkins are some items that contain gifts.  Skull earrings, pumpkin earrings, walking sticks and a couple of outfits I've got tagged to sell for 1L.  Unlike the Halloween themed items, The outfits are not copy, so once sold, they are gone.




No comments:

Post a Comment