Monday, May 19, 2014

Pink is Pretty

I was going through some hunt dollarbies I'd picked up a while back.  They were "back logged in my try it on and see if you like it queue."  This outfit is one that I liked, and even had a couple of friends comment on.  It's from a recent going into summer hunt.  I liked the dress so much I popped back into the womens shop at Grumble and picked up another pair of those sequined ankle boots.  This time in pink.  I think it makes for a fab outfit.  I'm posing here at the new Evensong Wedding location.

It's called a tank ruffled dress and I've seen it done up different ways in a couple of the Grumble hunts now.  At 1L for the dress and 59L for the shoes, that's a very nice outfit for 60L!

The jewelry is also Grumble in part, the bangles, and ear rings you can't see for the mop of hair I'm wearing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment