Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Great Goodies from Grumble

Well SL is acting better for me these days, but I had an RL setback that has made me scarce in SL for a bit.  I am looking forward to visiting the Hair Fair and the Food Fair and seeing all the neat new fashions, and picking up the bargains and freebies.  But until I get there, I'm making do with what is on hand.  And those are mostly some nice new items from Grumble.  The cute pink minidress and the ruffled skirt are from the selections for the Food Fair.  The over-sized T is from the recent Naughty & Nice promotion.  The Kerchief top is from LOoLOo, not Grumble, but it looks good with that skirt doesn't it. 


Locations are at Pair A Dice and Miko's Beach.  The bench above is something I put in a small court yard next to a chapel we recently setup on the island.  It's a lovely spot, you should come on by sometime and see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment